Benefits of VI Peel – Know How You Can Get a Silky-Smooth Skin
VI peel is the most effective, powerful chemical peel treatment that reduces acne scars, hyper-pigmentation, and aging signs. It contains ingredients like Retin-A, phenol, vitamin C, TCA, and salicylic. These acids have antioxidant, antiseptic, anesthetic, and healing properties that help in restoring skin tone and give a radiant glow to it.
By visiting https://faceglownyc.com/, you can get the best VI peel treatment at affordable prices. They provide a range of laser treatments including hydra facial, chemical peels, laser rejuvenation, and more.
Benefits of VI peel
- Suitable for all types of skin – Whether you have oily skin or dry skin VI peel fits each and every skin type.
- Lightens pigmentation – It penetrates deep into the skin and reduces pigmentation, sun damage, freckles, Melasma, and appearance of dark and age spots.
- Manages acne – VI peel helps to fight against acne bacteria, stubborn cystic and hormonal acne, and eliminate acne scars and inflammation.
- Improves growth of collagen – Collagen builds skin tissues and makes skin strong. With skin aging, collagen breaks that cause wrinkles and fine lines. Chemical peel not only gives a boost to your skin but also reduces pores and improves skin firmness.
- Improves quality of skin – Many aspects such as genetics, lifestyle habits, age, and diet plays a crucial role in skin appearance. Your skin becomes rough and dull due to the increase of dead skin. VI peel cleanups your skin by removing dead skin and gives a smooth silky skin.
- Less downtime – The time required for complete VI peel solution is around 30 minutes. So, you can undergo the procedure without disturbing your daily activities. There will be some discomfort during the process, but it’s not more than mild sunburn.
- Fast and easy procedure – Most of the peels need 1 or 2 treatment sessions before cells start to turnover. After the treatment, you can notice the effects within a few days to a week.
Tip – For best outcome avoid exfoliating products and peels at least a month before the treatment and 2 weeks after laser treatment.
For more information about VI peel visit https://faceglownyc.com/vi-peel-nyc/ and book your appointment today for VI peel treatment to get a smooth texture and radiant glow.