Ayushman Card: Apply Online and Get Access to Affordable Healthcare
The medical services industry in India is ensuring healthcare access at low costs with the launch of Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) in 2018 to give healthcare coverage inclusion to a large number of oppressed families the nation over. This plan intends to give monetary assurance and access to quality medical care services to the weakest areas of society.
Under this plan, qualified recipients get an Ayushman card that can be utilized to avail of cashless treatment at any impanelled hospital across India.
In this blog, we will give a bit-by-bit guide on the most proficient method to obtain an Ayushman card online and apply for and get access to affordable medical services.
You must meet the criteria that follow in order to be eligible for an Ayushman card:
- You should be a member of a low-income household. The program is open to households earning up to Rs. 5 lakhs annually.
- You have to be an Indian citizen.
- You shouldn’t have any additional health insurance, but if you do, you should let them know.
Apply for the Ayushman card online – The Steps
Ayushman card online apply are easily submitted online and just require a few easy procedures to be finished:
- Visit the Ayushman Bharat PMJAY scheme’s official website.
- Select the “Am I Eligible” drop-down menu option.
- Along with the Captcha code seen on the screen, enter your mobile number.
- When your mobile number is checked, you will be diverted to a page where you want to give a few individual details, like your name, age, and gender, alongside your family’s Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC) details.
- After mentioning all the required information, press “Submit” to finish the application.
Benefits of Ayushman card
The Ayushman card offers qualified recipients many advantages, including:
- Over 1,500 surgeries and medical procedures can be performed in hospitals throughout India without payment.
- Hospitalization costs for secondary and tertiary treatment are covered by up to Rs. 5 lakhs per household every year.
- There is no period for waiting for the Ayushman card, which covers pre-existing conditions immediately.
- Access to high-quality medical treatment at any hospital in the nation that is a part of this programme.
Healthcare in India – Within Everyone’s Reach Now
The Ayushman Bharat PMJAY plot has been a distinct advantage in giving affordable medical care services to a great many oppressed families in India. When they apply online for the Ayushman card, qualified recipients can get quality medical care services without agonizing over the financial burden.
We trust this bit-by-bit guide on the most proficient method to apply for an Ayushman card online has been useful. Keep in mind health is wealth, and by profiting from the advantages of the Ayushman card, you can guarantee the well-being and prosperity of yourself and your loved ones.
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.